We are looking for Team Leader for Data Analytics project, who will lead a multi-disciplinary team, responsible for data pipeline from Applied Materials equipment to Data Analytics center.
This project includes Data Load Services, Writing high-available Server Services for Data-Retrieval, including Queries optimizations, Views preparation and Business-Logic to provide a simple, yet comprehensive APIs for both UI and Analytics.
As part of the role your team will design and implement next generation data flow middle-tier application.
Stack includes Java, KDB+, q, C#, NSQ, Grafana all on Linux and Windows.
- Lead the design, development, and deployment of for Data Flow application.
- Provide technical leadership with maintain a hands-on role.
- Drive technical best practices while utilizing industry trends and new technologies.
- Utilize people management skills to coach, train and mentor individual team members.
- Partner with various teams to ensure the applications are meeting customer needs, delivered on time and to the technical excellence demanded.
- Bsc/Msc in Computer Science.
- 3+ years of leadership experience.
- 6+ years’ Experience in Backend/Full Stack Development, preferably in Java/C#.
- Ability to learn new technologies and adapt to a fast-paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Knowledge and experience with SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Experience delivering REST APIs.
- Knowledge in Java, C# and Python.
- Experience with GIT.
- Familiarity with NSQ/Kafka Message-Bus, Elastic Stack, Grafana, React, Angular.
- Advantage in knowledge in Time-Series Database.
- Travel: Possible, up to 10% of the time.
Your privacy matters to us and we comply with the GDPR and applicable data protection regulations. In order for Applied Materials to share opportunities with you, we need to maintain some of your personal data, which you voluntary share with us when submitting your applications. Your data will not be used for any purposes other than recruitment related activities nor will it be shared with any third party.