Roles and Responsibilities:
- Lead and facilitate significant analytic initiatives in support of system strategic, operational and quality projects.
- Collaborates with executives and operational managers to translate business needs into analytic and reporting solutions through definition development & execution of analytics projects.
- Defines business design to meet reporting needs for the organization. Works with IT to ensure correct understanding and implementation of these business needs.
- Provide Ad Hoc reports & Analysis, interprets business data for multiple products, aligns with other departments and provides recommendation to decision making upon analysis results.
- Educates & trains user community on the potential uses of the business intelligence system.
- Perform and adopt best practices in testing and reporting: usability, data integrity, test design, analysis, validation, and documentation.
- B.SC in Industrial Engineering , information systems or equivalent.
- High level of communication skills, natural leadership.
- Fast and independent learner.
- Process orientation.
- development capabilities : SQL , ETL , DW , SSIS, Tableau (must) Intermediate SharePoint or Similar.
- Knowledge of Impala / Hive, Python , R & JIRA - Advantage.
- Experience: 3-5 years as a cross functional development projects team member in a global company.
- Service experience – Advantage.
- Fluent English (Must).
Your privacy matters to us and we comply with the GDPR and applicable data protection regulations. In order for Applied Materials to share opportunities with you, we need to maintain some of your personal data, which you voluntary share with us when submitting your applications. Your data will not be used for any purposes other than recruitment related activities nor will it be shared with any third party.