Roles & Responsibilities:
The duty of the Administrative Assistant of the PD Division is to support the administrative and logistic activities of the division and its staff.
Owner of SW department’s calendar
- Coordination of routine meetings, such as:
- SW staff
- Extended staff
- 1:1s meetings
- Project reviews
- Coordination of ad hoc meetings.
- Proactively resolving conflicts, optimizing and rearranging meeting schedule to maximize business needs.
- Coordination of All hands, off-sites and other required activities.
On-going Division’s tasks:
- Coordinate travel plans.
- Submit expense reports.
- Open PRS (purchase requisitions).
- Open logistic requests (facilities system).
- Assistance with fun days, team building events.
- Support on-going administrative work.
- Responsibility for relocations/new employees’ seating (receive data from managers, open requests in the system)
- Responsibility for “private” meeting rooms (approve meeting room’s requests).
- Order refreshments per employees’ request (including customer visit, meetings with external visitors etc.)
- Manage changes in refreshment orders (due to changes in the date/time of meeting).
Your privacy matters to us and we comply with the GDPR and applicable data protection regulations. In order for Applied Materials to share opportunities with you, we need to maintain some of your personal data, which you voluntary share with us when submitting your applications. Your data will not be used for any purposes other than recruitment related activities nor will it be shared with any third party.