Roles & Responsibilities:
- The highest level of technical analysis, analysis of complex faults and operations.
- Technical support on the site, including the installation, assimilation and adaptation of the product to the customer's needs.
- Interface working with development teams.
- Process documentation, creating preventive care procedures and smooth handling.
- Third year BSc / second year MSc students for Electrical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Biomedical Engineering.
- 0-3 years of experience in technical support (hardware) and working with customers.
- Willingness to travel abroad (30%).
- High level English.
- Experience in the semiconductor industry – Advantage.
- Military technical experience and command experience – Advantage.
Your privacy matters to us and we comply with the GDPR and applicable data protection regulations. In order for Applied Materials to share opportunities with you, we need to maintain some of your personal data, which you voluntary share with us when submitting your applications. Your data will not be used for any purposes other than recruitment related activities nor will it be shared with any third party.