Roles & Responsibilities:
- Join a dynamic SW development team which is an integral part of Applied Materials system engineering department.
- Develop SW for complex multi-disciplinary semiconductor inspection equipment.
- Develop performance analysis and optimization tools utilizing advanced image processing, algorithms and applied mathematics.
- Lead team of developers from the initial physical concept to fully developed SW solution
- Develop full-stack applications that integrate with the tool SW.
- Experience in React/ Java/ Python - 3-5 years.
- Experience in team leading - Advantage.
- Experience in working with Matlab - Advantage.
- Work experience on multi-disciplinary systems - Advantage.
- A great personality - Must.
Your privacy matters to us and we comply with the GDPR and applicable data protection regulations. In order for Applied Materials to share opportunities with you, we need to maintain some of your personal data, which you voluntary share with us when submitting your applications. Your data will not be used for any purposes other than recruitment related activities nor will it be shared with any third party.