Roles & Responsibilities:
- Research and development algorithms in the field of machine learning.
- Full flow of data analytics (data models, preprocessing, attribute selection, dimensionality reduction, etc.).
- Identification of suitable benchmark solutions.
- Innovative solutions, reproducing results of state-of-the-art papers.
- Implementation of solutions, analysis of results.
- Legacy code update, bug-fixing.
- Data and code management.
- MSc/Ph.D. studies in Computer Sciences, Engineering (preferable Electrical), Physics, Mathematics or related field focusing on ML.
- Knowledge in ML theory Experience in ML theory and methods – Advantage.
- Programming skills in Matlab and Python.
- Ability to work alone and in teams.
- Communication skills (Hebrew, English) - Must.
- Preferable attending the last year of courses or starting thesis (for MSc).
- Preferable after submitting research path / accepted research topic (for Ph.D).
Your privacy matters to us and we comply with the GDPR and applicable data protection regulations. In order for Applied Materials to share opportunities with you, we need to maintain some of your personal data, which you voluntary share with us when submitting your applications. Your data will not be used for any purposes other than recruitment related activities nor will it be shared with any third party.