Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop infrastructures for Deep Learning Platform, tools and API of an Extreme High-Performance Image Processing System.
- Create innovative products, and see them launched
- Learn and use advanced technologies.
- As a member of this core team you will initiate, design and develop facilitating SW for the products. You will make important technical decisions, ensure scalability and performance of our applications.
- Awesome working environment and great terms for the right candidates!
- BSc in Computer Science or related technical discipline.
- At least 5 years of Python and C++Java experience in complex SW systems.
- Experience deploying machine learning models
- Experience designing and deploying Big Data pipelines.
- Experience using Docker and Kubernetes - advantage.
- Excellent system vision and understanding.
- Excellent team work and ability to lead.
- Self-motivated, works well without supervision, sees commitments through completion.
- Innovative. Capability of learning and adoptive modern technologies.
Your privacy matters to us and we comply with the GDPR and applicable data protection regulations. In order for Applied Materials to share opportunities with you, we need to maintain some of your personal data, which you voluntary share with us when submitting your applications. Your data will not be used for any purposes other than recruitment related activities nor will it be shared with any third party.