Roles & Responsibilities:
Requires knowledge and experience in own discipline; still acquiring higher-level knowledge and skills. Builds knowledge of the company, processes and customers. Solves a range of straightforward problems. Analyzes possible solutions using standard procedures. Receives a moderate level of guidance and direction.
- Technical expertise and familiarity with the product.
- Depth theoretical and practical level (hands on), The highest professional level.
- Providing solutions to technical problems and investigating faults.
- Complexity and gaps in system performance, technical support.
- On-site installation, assimilation and adaptation.
- Of the product to customer needs, working with groups.
- Development on future generations of company products.
*The work is in the Hamada Park, Rehovot.
- Engineers (B.Sc. / M.Sc.) from the faculties: Electrical Engineering / Mechanical / Biomedical Engineering.
- Experience in technical support (hardware) and working with customers - Advantage.
- Travel to worldwide customers - 30% travel abroad.
- High level English.
- Experience in significant positions in the military (technical or command) - Advantage.
Your privacy matters to us and we comply with the GDPR and applicable data protection regulations. In order for Applied Materials to share opportunities with you, we need to maintain some of your personal data, which you voluntary share with us when submitting your applications. Your data will not be used for any purposes other than recruitment related activities nor will it be shared with any third party.