Roles & Responsibilities:
We are looking for a highly-talented Backend developer to join our unique common team building the next generation of SW infrastructures and application services.
As a member of this core team you will make important technical decisions and ensure the scalability and performance of our applications through performant code and solid architecture, while surrounded by a strong Scrum team.
- Experience in implementation of complex software and great analytical skills.
- 7+ years of experience in server side development.
- Experience in object-oriented programming, mainly Java or C#.
- Strong knowledge of system software architecture of large distributed systems.
- Team player as well as being able to take full ownership and work independently.
- Passion about technology, driven by startup attitude.
- Experience in Agile development.
- Familiar with CI/CD tools & pipe line.
- Experience working with big data technologies such as Spark, Hadoop ecosystems, MapReduce, HBase, Elasticsearch and Redis.
- Knowledge in open source projects and frameworks and hands-on assimilation of open source / 3rd party software.
Your privacy matters to us and we comply with the GDPR and applicable data protection regulations. In order for Applied Materials to share opportunities with you, we need to maintain some of your personal data, which you voluntary share with us when submitting your applications. Your data will not be used for any purposes other than recruitment related activities nor will it be shared with any third party.