Roles & Responsibilities:
- Experience in the design of complex mechanical systems and automated equipment.
- Experience with 3D CAD design and analysis programs: Inventor, Solid Works and ANSYS.
- Strong theoretical understanding in the following areas:
- Pneumatic actuators, valves, shock absorbers.
- Static and dynamic analysis.
- Vibration, Acoustic isolation.
- Heat transfer (advantage).
- Vacuum system (advantage).
- Innovative person with ability to look beyond the common practice.
- Participates in R&D Mechanical team which is responsible for the design of diagnostic and control systems for the Semiconductor industry.
- Support product lifecycle from R&D phase through detailed design, production, assembly & integration, testing and release for serial production.
- BSc/MSc Mechanical Engineer.
- 5 year experience in relevant Mechanical and analytical work.
- Experienced in the semiconductor industry – advantage.