Requires knowledge and experience in Israel payroll and local tax. Uses best practices and knowledge of both internal and external business processes to deliver required reporting and analysis; takes a new perspective using existing solutions. Manage payroll analyst.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Payroll and Time and attendance.
- Support all payroll related issues including HR, Mangers, employees.
- Ad hoc tasks as needed.
- Administration of finance control processes.
- At least 10 years experience in a High Tec company.
- Experience and excellent knowledge of HILAN.
- Excellent knowledge of Israel Payroll tax and Social Security, including tax of foreign assignments, stock options (102), ESPP.
- Managerial skills.
- Microsoft office – Excel, PowerPoint.
- SAP/ERP – helpful.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Team player.
- English very high level (reading writing, speaking).