Group Manager responsible for Operations engineering design and change processes.
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Manager and mentor of employees. Responsible for professional development.
· Interfaces and collaborates with cross organization peers and management.
· Works in tight cooperation and alignment with Product development on execution of operational engineering change orders.
· Responsible for professional guidance and technical compliance approval of engineering design activities.
· Responsible for the design management and technical approval of Production floor jigs and devices.
· Leads Operations engineering change requests workflow and prioritization.
· Responsible for Operation configuration management and efficient ECO/ PECO implementation.
· Role Model in driving initiatives for improvement: procedures, infrastructure, methods, BKM’s etc.
· BSc/MSc in Mechanical Engineering
· At least 5 years Design experience on Multi-Disciplinary platforms including high precision assemblies and electro-mechanics.
· 3 -5 years relevant management experience.
· Experience in vacuum applications – advantage.
· Experience in opto-mechanics – advantage.