Roles and Responsibilities:
· Join a dynamic SW development team which is an integral part of Applied Materials system engineering department.
· Develop SW for complex multi-disciplinary semiconductor inspection equipment
· Develop calibration tools for complex microscopes , precise motion elements, advanced algorithm engines, etc.
· Develop performance analysis and optimization tools utilizing advanced image processing, algorithms and applied mathematics
· Develop industry standard code, joining a team of experts in coding methodologies and SW architecture in our field.
· BSc students in their final year / MSc students of any year in Engineering or Physics
· experience in working with Matlab - Advantage
· Work experience on multi-disciplinary systems is an advantage.
· A great personality is a must.
· available for 22 hours a week or more