Requires specialized depth and/or breadth of expertise. Interprets internal or external business issues and recommends best practices. Solves complex problems; takes a broad perspective to identify innovative solutions. Works independently, with guidance in only the most complex situations. May lead functional teams or projects.
1. Resolve significantly complex process/tool issues utilizing systematic troubleshooting methodology (DOEs, FDC, Analytics, etc.). Communicate learnings to rest-of-world to strengthen service product packages.
2. Engages with customers to understand customer roadmap, interpret the technology and service needs and identify opportunities for Applied service engagement. Identify customer high value problems.
3. Works with service business unit and service products development team in service product development and transfer to customers including on-site optimization. Capture and feedback service learnings to Headquarters.
4. Serves as liaison between the customer and Headquarters, ensuring clear understanding of customer issues and delivery of applicable service solutions.
5. Works closely with customer and local service team to meet service agreement performance indicators/entitlements.
6. Impacts the achievement of customer, operational, project or service objectives; work is guided by functional policies.
7. As required to support the business, primarily to Europe & US to attend management reviews.
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Experience: 7 - 10 Years
Knowledge of 4 or more processes on 2 or more technologies
Integration skills, FDC, data analytics, metrology knowledge
Demonstrates depth and/or breadth of expertise in own specialized discipline or field
Interprets internal/external business challenges and recommends best practices to improve products, processes or services
May lead functional teams or projects with moderate resource requirements, risk, and/or complexity
Leads others to solve complex problems; uses sophisticated analytical thought to exercise judgment and identify innovative solutions
Communicates difficult concepts and negotiates with others to adopt a different point of view
Your privacy matters to us and we comply with the GDPR and applicable data protection regulations. In order for Applied Materials to share opportunities with you, we need to maintain some of your personal data, which you voluntary share with us when submitting your applications. Your data will not be used for any purposes other than recruitment related activities nor will it be shared with any third party.