- Responsible for technical aspects of the team. Technical design of SW components in SW-HW platforms
- implement and deliver high quality software, perform code/design review to ensure adherence to AMAT technical standards
- Perform management responsibilities, specifically in technical aspects, for mentoring and leading of developers
- Code, test, deploy SW components with developers within a Scrum team
- Look beyond the status quo and identify areas of constant change/improvement
- Work closely with other development , testing, implementation teams within
Bachelor's/Master degree in either Computing Science, Computing Eng.
Demonstrable 5 years of solid experience in C#
Advantage: 2+ years’ experience as team-leader technical leader
Strong analytical, problem solving, debugging skills.
Strong SW architecture design capabilities.
Good verbal and written communication and organizational skills.
Demonstrable experience of being able to work to very tight timelines on multiple detailed activities simultaneously.
Strong Leading and Mentoring capabilities.
Proactive and detail-oriented, yet comfortable working in a dynamic environment with fast paced deliveries and changing requirements.
Highly motivated, able to work independently and apply own initiative
Your privacy matters to us and we comply with the GDPR and applicable data protection regulations. In order for Applied Materials to share opportunities with you, we need to maintain some of your personal data, which you voluntary share with us when submitting your applications. Your data will not be used for any purposes other than recruitment related activities nor will it be shared with any third party.