Great opportunity to join Applied materials global IT organization and Lead network and network security solutions in Israel while collaborating with the corporate networking teams.
- Being the local lead for all network related work in Israel.
- Represent Network & Security operation function related queries for all change management tasks that is being carried on production network.
- being able to collaborate with the global teams to support operations effectively in global environment.
- Manage & support global extranet infrastructure which includes multiple entry points using dedicated firewalls, remote access gateway, load balancer DNS etc.
- Experience in conﬁguring & troubleshooting multiple products on Cisco routers, switches, Juniper Remote access, Palo Alto Firewalls, load balancers, Guest Access solutions etc.
- Experience in installing, conﬁguring & troubleshooting on Aruba home office solution technologies and products
- Work with various infrastructure vendors for service improvements plan initiatives.
- Establish, enforce & adhere to global IT processes
- Project management, process management and ability to provide End to End solutions.
- Support connectivity solution for facilities expansions and M&A as and when they occur.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 4 - 7 Years of Experience.
- CCNA certification Required.
- Security certifications from Palo Alto is preferred.
- CCNP/CISSP is preferred.
- Leading 1000+ users’ network – Must.
- Design, develop, deploy and supporting LAN, WAN, DC and wireless solutions.
- Vast experience in networking, with Cisco or Arista LAN/WAN/DC, great troubleshooting skills.
- Working Knowledge & experience in networking technologies such as Ethernet, ATM, MPLS, OSPF, IPsec, VLANs, HSRP, PPP, EIGRP, BGP, QoS, Multicast, ACLs, VPNs, Aruba WIFI.
- Identifying, monitoring, and defining the requirements of the overall security of the system.
- Experience with working on Products such as Infoblox DNS/DHCP and F5 Load Balancers.
- Requires specialized depth of expertise in network security. Superior knowledge, skills and experience with Palo alto firewalls, Security Orchestration products, software protocols, Pulse secure Products and multiple mode of secure connectivity options such as IP Sec, SSL VPN etc., and advanced security network solutions etc.
- implement IDS/IPS, content filtering solutions, encryption protocols and technologies.
- Experience in using network management tools for performance, tuning, and capacity planning.
- Knowledge on scripting tools and deploying automation tool sets for network & security domain.
- Experience from Global organizations – significant advantage.
- Excellent English communication, inﬂuencing and presentation skills.
Your privacy matters to us and we comply with the GDPR and applicable data protection regulations. In order for Applied Materials to share opportunities with you, we need to maintain some of your personal data, which you voluntary share with us when submitting your applications. Your data will not be used for any purposes other than recruitment related activities nor will it be shared with any third party.