Accountable for the strategy, plans, performance and results of Applied Materials Israel hiring. Adapts business unit plans and priorities to address resource and operational challenges.
Manages a professional team of sourcing and recruiting specialists.
Reports directly to Head of HR, part of the Israel HR Staff.
- Design the Recruiting and Employer Brand strategy (co-lead with BU marketing)
- Develop and maintain the sourcing and recruiting plan in the country (including KPI definitions, regular measurement reporting, taking actions to close gaps)
- Design the selection matrix for choosing the optimum recruitment channel and source
- Explore the market best practices in the field and implement appropriate best practices in the organization (e.g selection, systems, candidate experience etc)
- Build business partnership with the Leadership team and all internal customers
- Accountable for establishing and maintaining strong relationships with external agencies, academy institutes and other associations
- Monitor the labor legislation and implements required changes to keep the process compliant
- Reflect market trends to HR and BU in order to maintain constant competitiveness
- Manage and develop the TA team
- Participate in global initiatives as country/regional representative
- Design training for recruiters and hiring managers
- Bachelor's Degree - must, MA - preferred
- At least 10 years of experience in the Talent Acquisition field
- At least 5 years of experience in the hi-tech industry
- Managerial and Project Management experience
- Leadership skills, extraordinary partnership capabilities