Roles & Responsibilities:
Manage and implement continuous improvement projects focused in Manufacturing and cross function processes in order to increase operations responsiveness, speed & quality along with cost saving activities.
- Managing process improvement projects in manufacturing and Ops supporting functions.
- Focus in Process Improvement, Cycle Time reduction and Operational cost saving.
- Work invironment enables broad learning and expertise in CI field.
- Industrial Engineer Student in his/her 2nd year.
- Focus in Operations & Manufacturing - An Advantage.
- ability to work at least 3 days a week (22.5 hours a week).
- Project management , Problem Solving & Presentation skills .
- High interpersonal capabilities, Communications skills & Assertiveness.
- independant, team player with multitasking skill.