Roles & Responsibilities:
Manage and implement continuous improvement projects focused in Manufacturing and cross function processes in order to increase operations responsiveness, speed & quality along with cost saving activities.
· Managing process improvement projects in manufacturing and Ops supporting functions
· Focus in Process Improvement, Cycle Time reduction and Operational cost saving
· Work invironment enables broad learning and expertise in CI field
· Industrial Engineer Student in his/her 2nd year.
· Focus in Operations & Manufacturing - An Advantage.
· ability to work at least 3 days a week (22.5 hours a week)
· Project management , Problem Solving & Presentation skills .
· High interpersonal capabilities, Communications skills & Assertiveness.
· independant, team player with multitasking skill