In Applied Materials we believe in hands on architect, extra ordinary people who breath, eat and live technology.
Join an excellent team, reporting directly to the chief software architect and help shape the future of a multi-disciplinary organization.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Being part of software architecture group.
- Leading the definition and implementation of key software system in a multi-disciplinary solution.
- Get your hands dirty in research, POC and coding of the final solution.
- Be an ambassador of change, bring your believes, knowledge and technical experience to the group and to the whole software organization.
- Generating deep understanding of the component software, its design and implementation
- Translating the vision and roadmap into architecture and design changes to the component. Taking hands-on part in the software implementation of these changes
- Keep up to date on new technologies, trends and changes in the software technology world.
- 7+ years of experience in leading software/architecture of complex software systems.
- Deep knowledge and experience with open source technologies and methodologies.
- A technical leader by heart, with an open mind to hear and learn.
- Independent, with proven experience of full system execution, from requirements, through POC to production.
- Curiosity for new technologies. Hands-on experience with open source projects and frameworks.
- Experience with Big Data methodologies and technologies – An advantage.
- Experience with NoSQL Databases – An advantage.