- Join a dynamic SW development team which is an integral part of Applied Materials system engineering department.
- Develop SW for complex multi-disciplinary semiconductor inspection equipment
- Develop calibration tools for complex microscopes , precise motion elements, advanced algorithm engines, etc.
- Develop performance analysis and optimization tools utilizing advanced image processing, algorithms and applied mathematics
- Develop industry standard code, joining a team of experts in coding methodologies and SW architecture in our field
- BSc students in their final year / MSc students of any year in Engineering or Physics
- Experience in working with Matlab - Advantage
- Work experience on multi-disciplinary systems is an advantage
- A great personality is a must
- Available for 22 hours a week or more