Join a dynamic SW development team which is an integral part of Applied Materials Algorithm department.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Develop SW for complex multi-disciplinary semiconductor inspection equipment
Work with multiple algorithmic and SW teams to understand communal needs and define the SW architecture
Ability to understand the algorithmic domain and provide the needed SW Solutions
· Computer Science/ SW Engineering students in their final year / MSc students of any year
· Experience in working with Python – Advantage
· Work experience on multi-disciplinary systems is an advantage.
· A great personality is a must.
· available for 22 hours a week or more
· Experience with WEB development- HTML/JS/CSS (familiarity with React / Redux- big advantage).