Applied Materials Software division is looking for Product Delivery Manager for SEM Group.
- SW division of a multidisciplinary technology company.
- Developing products that will be used by users all around the world
- An amazing team, responsible for leading products
- An environment that embraces change and enables it to be part of the product and engineering process
- Leading SW projects execution from requirement definition and planning until successful delivery at the customer environment
- Full responsibility for planning and managing version in the R&D, this includes ensuring that the version is delivered on time, meets business, quality & technical requirements and is within the agreed budget
- Strong matrix interaction with multiple inner organization interfaces – R&D, Product Management, QA etc.
- Define and assimilate process within the software organization
- Experienced manager in software project management, self-learner
- Ability to lead a collaborative, dynamic planning process
- Ability to facilitate, debate and drive decisions on appropriate solutions
- Ability to lead implementation of new processes. Ensure cross-team coordination
- Have experience in multi-disciplinary and matrix organization
- Have fantastic communication and collaboration skills
- Have a Bachelor’s/ Master degree in computer science, engineering and/ or science
- Experienced in Agile development - An Advantage