Applied Materials develops and manufactures advanced tools for the semi-conductors industry.
The Scanning Electron Microscope physics group is part of the research and development division.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Participate in development of SEM columns, electron detectors and SEM applications.
- Perform laboratory experiments and data analysis related to charged particle optics and interaction of electron beams with matter.
- Build simulation models of charged particle optics devises.
- MSc/PhD students in experimental physics/applied physics/electrical engineering.
- At least one year remaining till graduation.
- Available for at least 23 hours a week.
- Experience in SEM, accelerator physics, solid state physics - an advantage.
- Experience in semiconductor industry - an advantage.