Applied materials Israel develop and produce metrology and process control systems to the semiconductors high tech industry. Our systems are part of the manufacturing process of the semiconductors device.
The physics Technology department is part of a large multidiscipline Development division.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Imaging techniques in scanning electron microscopy.
- Deep understanding of electron material interaction.
- Developing of detectors and detection ability of electron and X-ray.
- Surfaces analysis techniques using SEM (Scanning Electron Microscope).
- Developing of new applications for the company SEM tools.
- Simulation, lab experiment and analysis of electron material interaction process.
- Leading the exploration and solution of new tasks.
- Interface multi-disciplinary teams (Algo, Application Development, Software, Electronics & mechanical developments).
- Detectors and SEM application development.
- Second degree in experimental physics (PhD is a significant advantage).
- Work experience as experimental; physicist (Industry or academy).
- Working experience in multi-disciplinary system.
- SEM /charge particle Solid state physics or industry.
- R&D leading capabilities in a multidisciplinary environment.