Roles and Responsibilities:
· Provide operational support of the Office 365 environment.
· Supports global messaging systems, database or utilities software.
· Plans, conducts and directs the analysis of business problems to be solved with automated systems.
· Helps implement new technology to reduce overall operational costs.
· BSc level degree in relevant field or equivalent work experience.
· MCSE/MCSA/MCITP (AD or Exchange) - (requires at least one)
· Strong analytical skills, problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
· Must have knowledge and experience with:
· Office 365 services, Exchange email systems, calendaring, Skype for business, Teams, Stream,
· Ironport Email/Web Security, SMTP, Outlook, Exchange 2013/2016, knowledge of Active Directory, Online Archiving, EOP, and integration with other systems.
· Knowledge of Office and Outlook mobile with experience in supporting these in an enterprise.
· Base knowledge of Powershell, .Net, and scripting languages
· Working knowledge of ProPlus, Win10, and Microsoft’s upgrade processes
· Base knowledge of ITIL standards a plus.
· Familiarity with ticket handling systems
· Technical leadership in administration, and operation of IT systems technologies