We are looking for engineers who have a passion for complex equipment, and also enjoy SW development.
We develop the world's leading semiconductor inspection microscopes.
We are looking for Matlab / Python programmers to join our System Engineering team.
- Join a dynamic SW development team which is an integral part of Applied Materials system engineering department
- Develop SW for complex multi-disciplinary semiconductor inspection equipment
- Develop calibration tools for complex microscopes , precise motion elements, advanced algorithm engines, etc.
- Develop performance analysis and optimization tools utilizing advanced image processing, algorithms and applied mathematics
- Develop industry standard code, joining a team of experts in coding methodologies and SW architecture in our field
- BSc/Msc in Electric/ Physics/ Mechanical Engineering
- 3 years Hands on industry experience with Matlab
- Work experience on multi-disciplinary systems is an advantage.
- Experience with proper coding habits is required. Familiarity with SW methodologies ,SW Design, Source control, Developer tests is a must
- Familiar with Web Technologies: React/Redux/Typescript is an Advantage
- Scientific python (numpy/ scipy) is an Advantage
- A great personality is a must. Working in tight collaboration with our HW engineers and physicists is required