Supervises production scheduling activities by monitoring materials inventories, tracking progress of production and reviewing factors that affect schedules.
- Support execution of the sourcing strategy to meet the company's business growth and sourcing requirements.
- Under direct supervision, monitor and report supplier scorecard performance
- Under direct supervision, work with quality, engineering, machining, and assembly operations to ensure 100% on-time delivery
- Selects, evaluates and manages employees to ensure the efficient operations of the function
- Exercises judgment within defined procedures and policies to determine appropriate action
- Provides direction to employees according to established policies and management guidance. Administers company policies that directly affect subordinate employees
- Bachelor's Degree
- 4 - 7 Years of Experience