Global Product Support is responsible for resolving the most complex technical issues at the customer’s site; develop support infrastructures and works with the development groups to define new features and procedures for the company’s innovative systems.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Technical expertise and product in-depth theoretical and practical knowledge (hands on).
- Highest tier in response to complex technical problems and gaps in performance of the systems.
- On-site technical support, including installation, deployment and customization of the product to the customers’ requirements.
- Working with development teams on future generations of products.
- Definition and development of support and diagnostic tools.
- Process documentation, writing of preventative maintenance and crisis control procedures.
- Travel to customer sites worldwide - about 30% of the time.
- B.Sc/ M.Sc in electrical /aerospace/mechanical/biomedical engineering.
- Experience in technical support (HW) and customer-facing work – Advantage.
- Willing to travel frequently (30%).
- Good English skills – written and spoken.
- High-level experience in the semiconductor industry – Advantage.
- Experience in technical or commanding roles in the military service – Advantage.