Roles and Responsibilities:
· Identify and resolve manufacturing systemic issues in multi-disciplinary products.
· Assess supplier operational capabilities using well developed methodologies
· Analyze supplier data to determine areas for improvement and prescribe action
· Troubleshoot, perform Root Cause Analysis, and resolve moderately complex supplier process engineering issues.
· Generate internal documentation for products, presentations, and technical reports.
· Design Experiments that will determine process capability of suppliers and how it can be improved
· Perform PQP (Part Qualification Process) audits at suppliers.
· Work with suppliers receiving new product to make sure transition occurs without impact to quality or continuity of supply
· BSc or MSc in Electrical or Electro optics engineering mechantrocics
· 7+ years related experience or equivalent.
· Previous work experience: Engineering in multi-disciplinary products.
· Thorough knowledge of Manufacturing Engineering practices, techniques, and disciplines.
· reading and understanding of electronic schemes and diagrams
· knowledge and understanding, manufacturing assembling processes and quality control methodology
· Knowledge motion system and control, mechanical, electronic, mechanronics, and software aspects.