Roles & Responsibilities:
- Install and implement multidisciplinary complex systems.
- Preventive maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Lead continuous improvement processes.
- Define, document and retain infrastructure and work processes.
- 6 weeks training abroad.
- Work is located in Kiryat Gat in a cleanroom environment.
- Work in shifts including nights and weekends.
- Technician or Practical engineer or Engineer education level, in Electronics / Mechanics.
- Experience as customer technician in cellular / cable / satellite – Significant advantage.
- Experience with electronic / mechanic equipment – Advantage.
- Military experience as technician or practical engineer – Advantage.
- English writing and speaking.
- Service oriented, team player.
- Full time position – May be suitable for students only in their last year.