- Ensure system performance envelope per defined applications and specifications
- Ensure quality of computing & network systems per defined specifications
- Develop methods and procedures for evaluation, qualification and testing of servers, computer networks, sub-systems and products
- Analyze qualification results and recommend corrective actions and upgrades
- Prepare work plans and documentation for qualification, testing procedures & results
- Perform system level performance risks assessment
- Provide recommendations for specs setting and module design
- 2 working days a week (optional on Fridays)
- B.SC students in Electrical Eng in their 2nd or 3rd year.
- Experience on computing, operating system (Win/Linux) & IP networks (Switches/Routers/Network interfaces) – an advantage.
- Systemic approach and understanding
- System analytical capabilities
- Risk management and quick learning capabilities
- Team Player
- Integrative approach