Roles & Responsibilities:
· Explore new technologies and initiate projects to maximize inspection tools capabilities.
· Participate identifying, characterizing and specifying requirements of future system upgrades. Define next generation application features based on customer needs and customers roadmap.
· Map tool performance envelope and areas of differentiation. Identify tool limitations and co-work with R&D teams in order to define solutions and integrate them into the product roadmap.
· Characterize and produce simulative evaluation prototypes for future upgrades
· Lead application added value highlights for future generation platforms (HW, SW and Algorithms) in-house and at customer sites.
· Generate strong relationship with various customers and serve as technical expert on designated task-teams.
· B.Sc. in Electrical / Mechanical / Chemical Engineering, physics or a related discipline. M.S in Engineering and/or MBA - Preferred
· Understand process flows in semiconductor FABs
· Must: knowledge in signal/image processing
· Experience in System design or algorithms or Experience in SW development, with proven wide visibility on overall system or Minimum 3 years of experience in application development of multidiscipline product.
· Wide knowledge and experience in semiconductors physics (logic, memory) as well as future technologies - Advantage
· Proficient in Matlab - Advantage