Roles & Responsibilities:
- Explore new technologies and initiate projects to maximize inspection tools capabilities.
- Participate identifying, characterizing and specifying requirements of future system upgrades. Define next generation application features based on customer needs and customers roadmap.
- Map tool performance envelope and areas of differentiation. Identify tool limitations and co-work with R&D teams in order to define solutions and integrate them into the product roadmap.
- Characterize and produce simulative evaluation prototypes for future upgrades
- Lead application added value highlights for future generation platforms (HW, SW and Algorithms) in-house and at customer sites.
- Generate strong relationship with various customers and serve as technical expert on designated task-teams.
- B.Sc. in Electrical / Mechanical / Chemical Engineering, physics or a related discipline. M.S in Engineering and/or MBA - Preferred.
- Understand process flows in semiconductor FABs.
- Must: knowledge in signal/image processing.
- Experience in System design or algorithms or Experience in SW development, with proven wide visibility on overall system or Minimum 3 years of experience in application development of multidiscipline product.
- Wide knowledge and experience in semiconductors physics (logic, memory) as well as future technologies - Advantage.
- Proficient in Matlab - Advantage.