Be a part of the Electron Microscopy Physics team that leads Applied Materials’ technological roadmap, enabling the semiconductor industry of tomorrow.
• Modeling, Problem Solving, Simulations and Measurement Methods Development
• Collaboration with different R&D disciplines (algorithms, system, applications, software, electronics etc.)
• Leading and Initiating Technology projects and serving as a specialist in electron-beam technology
• High Analytical Skills and Experience in modeling and simulations
• PhD or MSc in Physics degrees or similar
• Experience in fields of SEM/TEM, particle accelerators, solid state, semiconductor industry – advantage
Your privacy matters to us and we comply with the GDPR and applicable data protection regulations. In order for Applied Materials to share opportunities with you, we need to maintain some of your personal data, which you voluntary share with us when submitting your applications. Your data will not be used for any purposes other than recruitment related activities nor will it be shared with any third party.