Roles & Responsibilities:
We are looking for a talented Backend or Full stack developer to join our team, building Data Processing and Management Platform.
As a member of this team you will make important technical decisions and ensure the scalability and performance of our applications:
- Contributing in all development phases (from requirements to release).
- Designing and implementing new features.
- Refactoring legacy code.
- Analyzing and fixing bugs.
- Supporting internal and external customer.
- B.sc (or equivalent) graduate from a relevant military unit.
- 3+ hand-on experience in design and developing server-side Java applications.
- Multithreaded environment capabilities.
- Experience in implementation of complex software.
- Proficiency in programming of Object-Oriented languages, mainly Java.
- Leadership capabilities, can lead a feature development along with other engineers.
- Advantage - Worked in agile methodology (Scrum).
- Advantage - worked in CI/CD environment and technologies.
- Advantage - Full stack developer (at least 80% backend).
- Advantage - knowledge in Redis, Dockers and Linux OS.
Your privacy matters to us and we comply with the GDPR and applicable data protection regulations. In order for Applied Materials to share opportunities with you, we need to maintain some of your personal data, which you voluntary share with us when submitting your applications. Your data will not be used for any purposes other than recruitment related activities nor will it be shared with any third party.