1. Research of light interaction with complex matter structures (extensive simulation, deep analytical modeling and complex experimental validation)
2. Physical study of optical scanning microscopy configurations for defects detection over advanced semiconductor structures
3. Suggest solutions (HW / algorithms / flows) to enable inspection of challenging layers for our optical inspection tools
4. Technological support for complex customer demonstrations and evaluation activities.
5. Be a part of physics team that leads the technological roadmap definition of Applied’s optical inspection tools. The team works hand in hand with the other technological disciplines as optics, algo, system & SW
1. PhD. / M.Sc. in Physics
2. High analytical skills. Ability to research, analyze and understand complex physics problem (physical and mathematical aspects). Ability to do deep analytical work independently
3. Interpersonal capabilities – ability to work in a multidisciplinary team and lead without authority
4. Strive for excellence. Setting and pursing high bar goals
a. Prior work experience in advanced optical microscopy
b. Wide knowledge of semiconductors physics
Your privacy matters to us and we comply with the GDPR and applicable data protection regulations. In order for Applied Materials to share opportunities with you, we need to maintain some of your personal data, which you voluntary share with us when submitting your applications. Your data will not be used for any purposes other than recruitment related activities nor will it be shared with any third party.