Reveal is a cutting edge system for process control in the semiconductor industry.
The software that manage the tool is very complicated and require control on a multidiscipline tool domains (HW devices, Application, DB, and more).
We are looking for a software quality assurance (SQA) student that will join the SW team.
The role includes the following:
- Design & write software testing documents.
- Perform the tests on the real system or on simulations.
- Writes scripts/software for improvement of testing efficiency.
- Troubleshoot of Software bugs on the system.
- Availability of at least 50% partial job.
- Student (University) of Bachelor Degree in Software or practical engineer in a scientific field. Preferred 2nd, 3rd or 4th year of studies.
- Fluency in English.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills, highly organized and creative.
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Excellent social skills working as part of a team.
- High level of ownership and responsibility.
Your privacy matters to us and we comply with the GDPR and applicable data protection regulations. In order for Applied Materials to share opportunities with you, we need to maintain some of your personal data, which you voluntary share with us when submitting your applications. Your data will not be used for any purposes other than recruitment related activities nor will it be shared with any third party.