- Challenging development of analog boards/modules, integrated in industrial systems for the semiconductor industry.
- Knowledge in High speed and low noise analog circuits, op amp, A2DD2A, state of art current source, optic sensors and more.
- Electronics engineer (BSC). MSC is an advantage. (grade 85 and above).
- Minimum 3 years in analog circuits development on the areas described below.
- Experience on development and integration of the modules in industrial system- Advantage.
Main technical expertise areas:
- Development of DC or AC power supplies and current sources. Fast response, low noise.
- High BW low noise amplifiers.
- Experience in Analog design and simulation tools.
- Knowledge in Board design layout.
- Experience in RF circuits- Advantage.
- Experience in grounding, shielding, EMI/RFI.
Your privacy matters to us and we comply with the GDPR and applicable data protection regulations. In order for Applied Materials to share opportunities with you, we need to maintain some of your personal data, which you voluntary share with us when submitting your applications. Your data will not be used for any purposes other than recruitment related activities nor will it be shared with any third party.