Roles & Responsibilities:
Passionate about working with the latest trends in Machine Learning and Computer Vision?
Like to lead complex projects and yet be a part of a large team?
Does the combination of data-driven solutions, problem-solving and people leading excite you?
Then this position is for you!
We are looking for an Algorithms Manager to join our group, lead researches and developments in the fields of Machine Learning, Computer Vision, and Data Analytics.
- Lead state-of-the-art algorithms developments.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams: physics, software, applications and build new products that impact the lives of billions.
- Provide software specifications and production code to meet project milestones.
- Drive state-of-the-art projects, teach, mentor, or advise the internal teams.
- M.Sc. graduate (or above) in Electrical Engineering / Physics / Computer Science / Mathematics.
- Have theoretical and hands-on experience (5+ years) in at least one of the following: Computer Vision, Machine/Deep Learning, Data analytics.
- Strong understanding of probability and statistics.
- Managerial experience (2+ years). Able to lead algorithm researchers and software developers.
You will get to:
- Work with one of the largest algorithm departments in Israel and join the silicon wafer fabrication equipment industry market-leader.
- Take advantage of our structured growth plan with opportunities for both technical and managerial career development.
- Enjoy a friendly and collaborative environment, with community relations, volunteering events and more.
Your privacy matters to us and we comply with the GDPR and applicable data protection regulations. In order for Applied Materials to share opportunities with you, we need to maintain some of your personal data, which you voluntary share with us when submitting your applications. Your data will not be used for any purposes other than recruitment related activities nor will it be shared with any third party.