Roles and Responsibilities:
- Multidisciplinary development of Scanning Electron Microscopes (SEM) system including work with optics, algorithms, mechanics, electronics and SW.
- Technical leadership of multi-disciplinary teams, providing specs for HW and SW requirements, designing new solutions on the developed systems and inventing new modules and operational modes.
- Troubleshoot and root cause customer challenges through advanced analytics and delivery of fast solutions.
- MSc in electrical engineering, Mechanical engineering or physics
- At least 5 years’ experience in R&D
- System engineering experience in a multidisciplinary company.
- Matlab or python programming capabilities.
- Experience in semi-conductor industry.
- PHD in electrical engineering, Mechanical engineering or physics.
Your privacy matters to us and we comply with the GDPR and applicable data protection regulations. In order for Applied Materials to share opportunities with you, we need to maintain some of your personal data, which you voluntary share with us when submitting your applications. Your data will not be used for any purposes other than recruitment related activities nor will it be shared with any third party.