- Establish and evolve formal QA processes, ensuring that the team is using industry-accepted best practices.
- Lead all aspects of quality assurance including: establishing and compiling to existing metrics, applying industry best practices. Continuous test process improvement. initiate/develop new tools and processes to ensure quality goals are met.
- Act as a technical focal point for QA team members leading professionalism among QA members within the scrums. Participate in grooming and planning, conduct test reviews.
- Act as a focal point for releases quality, and coordinating QA resources internally and externally.
- Raise risks and mitigations, check quality during development phases and reflect to management.
- Lead and mentor QA team members and resolve conflicts across team.
- Drive continues improvements in release processes
- 4 years of proven experience as QA engineer with manual and automated hands on testing – Must.
- Working in multidisciplinary companies- Advantage.
- Knowledge and experience with automation practices and automation tools.
- 2 years as a tech lead or a team leader.
- High skills with project planning, task, and people coordination.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- High problem solving skills.
- Enthusiasm and multi-tasking abilities.
- Bachelor's Degree – Must.
- English – Must.
Your privacy matters to us and we comply with the GDPR and applicable data protection regulations. In order for Applied Materials to share opportunities with you, we need to maintain some of your personal data, which you voluntary share with us when submitting your applications. Your data will not be used for any purposes other than recruitment related activities nor will it be shared with any third party.