Technical courses in the operation and maintenance of production and control machines in the field of semiconductors.
- Daily work with development, production and support departments to learn and prepare technical training materials.
- Leading certification processes for foreign engineers on multi-disciplinary machines.
- Work in Israel and abroad.
- Exposure to semiconductor technologies.
- B.Sc. Electronic / Mechanical / Biomedical Engineering.
- High level English.
- Independence and self-management ability.
- Experience in training - Advantage.
- Excellent technical capability.
- Willing to travel extensively, up to 30% of the time.
Your privacy matters to us and we comply with the GDPR and applicable data protection regulations. In order for Applied Materials to share opportunities with you, we need to maintain some of your personal data, which you voluntary share with us when submitting your applications. Your data will not be used for any purposes other than recruitment related activities nor will it be shared with any third party.