We are looking for a senior Software Engineer to join our unique team.
As a member of this core team you will make important technical decisions and ensure the scalability and performance of our applications through performant code and solid architecture, while surrounded by a strong motivated scrum team.
Your goal will be to develop end-to-end high-quality software that is aligned with user needs and business goals.
- 3+ years of experience in C# development.
- 5+ years of experience in C++ development.
- Excellent organization and problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivated, works well without supervision, sees commitments through completion, thinking out-of-the-box.
- A solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, design patterns, algorithms, software OO design and architecture.
- Multithreading experience.
- Able to analyze system specifications and translate system requirements to tasks.
- Excellent system understanding capabilities.
- Experience in agile processes and methodologies.
- Experience in multi-disciplinary large scale complex projects.
- Experience in image processing development.
- Experience in testing methodologies (TDD).
Your privacy matters to us and we comply with the GDPR and applicable data protection regulations. In order for Applied Materials to share opportunities with you, we need to maintain some of your personal data, which you voluntary share with us when submitting your applications. Your data will not be used for any purposes other than recruitment related activities nor will it be shared with any third party.