We are looking for smart, proactive, hardworking employee who loves to work in high tempo and looking for a meaningful experience in planning in high complexity & challenging business environment.
The global field planner is responsible for tools installations at PDC customers’ sites around the world while focusing on both short and long term planning.
- Integrate complex information from various resources.
- Lead weekly meetings with internal focals.
- Communicate with various focals in the sites on a daily basis.
- Manage decision making situations while considering multiple business and personal factors.
- Work with SAP, MS project and other internal organizational information systems.
- Develop BI to support field data.
- Lead and measure plan optimization processes.
- B.S.C in industrial engineering from a leading and recognized university.
- 2 years of experience in operational/ planning roles.
- Ability to gain cooperation of others, cooperate and lead complex interfaces with no authority.
- Ability to work under pressure, manage and prioritize multiple tasks in parallel and manage timelines & due dates independently.
- very good analytical skills, sharp & fast thinker.
- High interpersonal skills, ability to lead and cooperate with complex interfaces.
- Good verbal skills, ability to present and communicate key messages to an audience.
- Ability to manage long term tasks in addition to the daily execution.
- Excellent English – speaking and writing.
Your privacy matters to us and we comply with the GDPR and applicable data protection regulations. In order for Applied Materials to share opportunities with you, we need to maintain some of your personal data, which you voluntary share with us when submitting your applications. Your data will not be used for any purposes other than recruitment related activities nor will it be shared with any third party.