- Manage a group of over 15 computing system and integration engineers.
- Oversee the execution the group’s projects and sustain work plans on time and quality, resolve issues constraints and bottlenecks.
- Provide technical leadership and guidance to the team.
- Ensure the design and delivery of good technical solutions, conduct design and test plan reviews, readiness assessments, mitigate technical risks.
- Encourage “Can do” approach and team work spirit, drive innovation and out of the box thinking.
- Work closely and maintain productive interfaces with project managers, rchitects, SW, HW, and more.
- Show initiative, be proactive.
- Proven ability and experience in managing a technical group – managing team leaders.
- 10 years experience in computing / IT / Integration, including hands on.
- Practical knowledge and experience in system, physical servers, operation systems.
- Practical knowledge and experience in storage, Netapp.
- Practical knowledge and experience in networking – switches, routers, physical aspects.
- Advantage – experience in multi-disciplinary system integration – Software, computers, HW devices.
- BA/BsC in a relevant technical field.
Your privacy matters to us and we comply with the GDPR and applicable data protection regulations. In order for Applied Materials to share opportunities with you, we need to maintain some of your personal data, which you voluntary share with us when submitting your applications. Your data will not be used for any purposes other than recruitment related activities nor will it be shared with any third party.