- Initiate & lead infrastructure improvement projects utilizing Industrial Eng. methodologies (Jigs, CR Equipment, Systems, Working area standard).
- Line design optimization focusing on the critical path, eliminating non-value-added activities & outsourcing “none core activities”.
- Lead Continuous Improvement of CT & Efficiency by using Value-Stream-Mapping to identify waste in the process.
- Space optimization by optimal Layout Design that supports the business requirements, safety & ergonomic requirements.
- Optimize Material flow to production floor.
- MS.C/ B.Sc Industrial Engineering (or a similar field) from a known Academic institution. - advantage.
- Experience of at least 4 years in operational IE/similar role in the industry.
- Any technical (Sem/ Enlight) experience- advantage.
- Experience in leading projects.
- Expertise in Lean Manufacturing Methodologies- advantage.
- High English level (speaking, reading, writing).
Your privacy matters to us and we comply with the GDPR and applicable data protection regulations. In order for Applied Materials to share opportunities with you, we need to maintain some of your personal data, which you voluntary share with us when submitting your applications. Your data will not be used for any purposes other than recruitment related activities nor will it be shared with any third party.