- Revenue recognition in compliance with US GAAP.
- Perform Financial close of the books and forecast cycles.
- Support the business with commercial deals negotiation and approval.
- Drive the business to meet revenue targets.
- Prepare materials for internal and external audit requirements.
- Solid accounting knowledge.
- Consolidation and reporting of financial data.
- Team player with capabilities of working across the organization.
- BA in Economics or Business Management, CPA, MBA.
- 4-8 years of experience in a Hi-Tech/Global company.
- Excel expert, SAP (BPC), Tableau (Data visualization).
- Fluent English.
Your privacy matters to us and we comply with the GDPR and applicable data protection regulations. In order for Applied Materials to share opportunities with you, we need to maintain some of your personal data, which you voluntary share with us when submitting your applications. Your data will not be used for any purposes other than recruitment related activities nor will it be shared with any third party.