Requires in-depth knowledge and experience. Uses best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve engineering solutions for legacy products/parts. Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective using existing solutions. Works independently, receives minimal guidance.
Working in Engineering groupץ
- Providing engineering solutions mainly for obsolete parts which we have on our tools and engineering CIPs (Continues Improvements Plan) for specific customers projects.
- Engineering solutions which are a combination of hardware (mainly electronics, but also mechanics and optics) and software.
- We identify the solution, qualify and test it on our lab tools or at customer sites and release it.
- Bachelor’s Engineering Degree.
- Electronics / Mechanical engineering degree is an advantage.
- Optics/Software/Mechanics knowledge is an advantage.
- >4 Years.
- Advantage: Semiconductor industry and equipment.
- Work with many groups in parallel.
- Explains difficult or sensitive information; works to build consensus.
- Ability to handle under stress environment in urgent situation.
- Travel < 20%.
Your privacy matters to us and we comply with the GDPR and applicable data protection regulations. In order for Applied Materials to share opportunities with you, we need to maintain some of your personal data, which you voluntary share with us when submitting your applications. Your data will not be used for any purposes other than recruitment related activities nor will it be shared with any third party.