We are looking for smart, sharp, hardworking industrial engineering graduates who loves to work in high tempo and looking for a meaningful experience in material planning in high complexity & challenging business environment.
The material planner is responsible for material planning and management to PDC manufacturing lines while focusing on Inventory performance, E&Z reduction, suppliers’ crises management in the line, material FGI and LLI management, Safety stock definition and fulfilment, ensure high quality performance and plan supply chain proactive solutions due to risks & low business validity.
- Define on a quarterly base optimal procurement strategy – ABC, Kanban etc.
- Manage the line Inventory in order to meet organizational performance targets- including the line safety stock, E&Z recovery plans and long-term reduction plans.
- Manage the line exposure in front of our suppliers according to Operational KPI’s.
- Mange effectively the engineering changes (ECO’s) in the line – be cost effectives and proof ROI.
- Define and follow the material responsiveness to our production floor – meet and continually improve the organizational KPI’s.
- Manage the material aspects of new products entering.
- Be a part of NPI team, focus on BOM structure and supply chain.
- Transition from old to new product in minimum material impact.
- Support execution of the sourcing strategy to meet the company’s business growth and sourcing requirements.
- Under direct supervision, monitor and report supplier performance.
- Under direct supervision, work with purchasing, sourcing, quality, engineering, machining, and assembly operations to ensure 100% on-time delivery.
- Managing decision making situations while considering multiple supply chain management factors.
- Work with SAP, Smartsheet and other internal organizational information systems.
- B.S.C in industrial engineering from a leading and recognized university.
- 0-2 years of experience in operational/ & planning roles.
- Ability to gain cooperation of others, cooperate and lead complex interfaces with no authority.
- Ability to work under pressure, manage and prioritize multiple tasks in parallel and manage timelines & due dates independently.
- very good analytical skills, sharp & fast thinker.
- High interpersonal skills, ability to lead and cooperate with complex interfaces.
- Good verbal skills, ability to present and communicate key messages to an audience.
- Ability to manage long term tasks in addition to the daily execution.
- Excellent English – speaking and writing.
Your privacy matters to us and we comply with the GDPR and applicable data protection regulations. In order for Applied Materials to share opportunities with you, we need to maintain some of your personal data, which you voluntary share with us when submitting your applications. Your data will not be used for any purposes other than recruitment related activities nor will it be shared with any third party.