Overall responsibility for SW projects from requirements to customer deployment:
- Content, CnFs, Priority, Risk management, Quality, Schedule & Budget.
- Receive & understand requirements from Application Dev’ , Product managers & others.
- Understand, lead, guide, facilitate & improve on development methodologies.
- Matrix Management facing groups mostly within PDC:
- Product Line, R&D, Qualifications, Support & Operations.
- Over 5 years of experience in SW & SW management.
- Strong SW technical Product and System understanding.
- Strong management skills in a complex and dynamic environment.
- Excellent inter-personal & communication skills.
- Good understanding of SW development processes (Agile and Waterfall).
- Highly motivated & Fast learning.
- Ability to overcome obstacles, flexible & independent.
- SW project management in a matrix & waterfall environment, Product Owner, Managing SW & QA teams are an advantage.
Your privacy matters to us and we comply with the GDPR and applicable data protection regulations. In order for Applied Materials to share opportunities with you, we need to maintain some of your personal data, which you voluntary share with us when submitting your applications. Your data will not be used for any purposes other than recruitment related activities nor will it be shared with any third party.