- Responsible for day-to-day Suppliers operational management (Forecast & POs, FGIs, ECOs, obsolete, MRP actions, transitions, Repairs, service agreements, OTD, etc).
- Leads suppliers quality activities in collaboration with manufacturing and engineering departments.
- Leads problem resolution for material related accounting and receiving issues.
- Develops methods of business simplification for the procurement function.
- Manages projects for purchasing; as required, monitors the cost, schedule and scope of assigned projects.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher education in relevant field.
- 3 - 5 Years of Experience in Purchasing in the technology arena.
- Service oriented, experienced with suppliers and internal customers.
- Independent, team player with high negotiation skills.
Your privacy matters to us and we comply with the GDPR and applicable data protection regulations. In order for Applied Materials to share opportunities with you, we need to maintain some of your personal data, which you voluntary share with us when submitting your applications. Your data will not be used for any purposes other than recruitment related activities nor will it be shared with any third party.